We have an academic staff consisting of 17 qualified teachers. We have 4 heads of departments, (Sciences, Commercials, Humanities, Sports), who are directly responsible for all subjects and teachers within their division.
Additional duties include to support and contribute to the vision, leadership and strategic direction for the development of the school. With strong periodic evaluations, the Principal will guide teachers in creating a safe and effective environment for learning and will identify areas that need improvement.
• Be a pro-active member of the senior leadership team with the ability to inspire students and staff
• Maintain an overview of all students’ progress and collaborate with teachers, parents and other professionals to provide the best education for each student and assist them in their academic and professional goals
• Oversee departmental standards and the use of target setting
• Lead, motivate, support, challenge and develop staff to secure school improvement
• Work with specific Heads of Department on departmental development plans
• Discipline students according to school policy and enforce campus rules; such as dress code and attendance policy
• Provide guidance and counseling services to students on their academic or vocational goals and offer assistance with behavioural modification programs
Requirements and Key Competencies
Education: Master’s degree in education or any relevant qualification
Minimum Experience: At least 5 years experience as principal/vice principal in an international setting
Competencies: Excellent oral and verbal communication skills, proven problem-solving skills, coursework in conflict management, teaching experience preferred
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Non - Teaching Staff
Non-teaching staff include but are not exclusive to the ground staff, support staff, ICT technical team, Laboratory Technicians, Librarian and kitchen staff.